WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
Company Name: ALL FOR PADEL, SL (hereinafter, "AFP" or the "Responsible").
Address: CALLE CARDENAL MARCEL SPINOLA, 42, PLANT 2- 28016 - MADRID- MADRID
Email for communications regarding data protection:email@example.com
HOW DO WE GET YOUR INFORMATION?
AFP obtains your data from the information you provide us through the following means:
- Online newsletter subscription forms completed by the Interested Party in events organized by AFP.
- Contact forms provided on the website (hereinafter, the "Website")
- Navigation through the Website using Cookies. You can get more information in ourCookies policy.
- Purchases made through the Website
- Information collected through the emails we receive, so we inform Users that their data and content are stored on our servers.
- Via telephone. You must provide your name and telephone number.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT? WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT? HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data of the interested parties will be processed by ALL FOR PADEL, SL in accordance with the following purposes, depending on the moment in which said information is provided
- Manage subscriptions to receive commercial information about AFP, for which the consent of the interested party is obtained in our newsletter, through the mechanisms enabled in this regard on the web. The treatment is based on the consent that you grant us to carry out such communications, which can be withdrawn at any time.
- To manage your registration as a user of our website. The treatment is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of our website. Likewise, there is a legitimate interest to link your account with your purchases and data collected about your activity on our website.
- Your data will be kept as long as you are a registered user on our website.
- In the event that you purchase our products, we will process your data for the management of the order and the execution of the sales contract. Specifically, this treatment includes the contact related to the order, payment management, returns, incidents, requests for information, product availability, billing and guarantees. The treatment of the data will be based on the execution of the sale contract that links us with you and the fulfillment of the legal obligations that derive from it.
- We will process your data for the time strictly necessary for the management of your order, payment management, returns, incidence, requests for information, availability, billing and guarantees.
- In the event that you have purchased AFP products, we may use your data to offer you advertising related to those that you initially purchased. We use our legitimate interest to offer you personalized services or information, which you can oppose at any time.
- Your data will be processed as long as you do not oppose the processing of your data, unsubscribing from our communication systems.
- If you register your racket in GREEN PADEL, we will process your personal data to manage our BOSQUE ADIDAS PADEL project. This treatment is legitimized by the consent you give us.
- We will process your data to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
- If you use our contact forms, we will process your data to answer your query, for which we obtain your consent by accepting these privacy policies at the time of shipment.
- We will process your data for the time necessary to answer your questions.
- For analytical and / or statistical purposes, in the event that you accept the cookies used by the website for these purposes, through the cookie banner that allows you to select which cookies you want to be installed. You can get more information in ourCookies policy.
- As long as you do not revoke your consent through the mechanisms enabled for the management of consent in cookies, we will process your data for this purpose.
- To manage the registration and participation in the contest / raffle to which you register. In the event that it is the winner, they will be dealt with for the delivery of the prize and its management. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent granted by the participant at the time of their participation.
- The data provided by the participants are confidential, so the person in charge will only keep them until the end of the contest. In the case of the data provided by the winners of a contest, the data will only be kept during the period of transfer of the rights of use of what was submitted to the contest.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times.
HOW SHOULD I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DATA?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website are true, correct, current and complete. The User must notify us of any modification or update thereof, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section Where can you exercise your rights?
WHAT ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties except legal obligation. those necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your express and unequivocal consent.
Specifically, if you register your shovel in GREEN PADEL, we will treat your personal data to manage our BOSQUE ADIDAS PADEL project, we will transfer your personal data to REFORESTUM CORP, SL with CIF B47764006 and social address at Avenida de la Ronda, 83 - 14, Laguna de Duero, 47140, Valladolid, to carry out the project.
On the other hand, if you request information about clues from us through the form enabled on the web in this regard, we will transfer your personal data to AFP COURTS SL, with CIF B87758033 and social address at Calle Cardenal Marcelo Spinola, 42 - PLT 2, Madrid, 28016 , Madrid, in order to respond to your request.
Likewise, for the provision of certain services, it is necessary for AFP to provide services to third parties that we rely on, such as:
- Technology, analytics and marketing and advertising services companies.
- Logistics, transportation and delivery providers.
- Web hosting companies.
- Financial service providers.
Finally, we inform you that your personal data will be available to public administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you want more information, you can contact AFP by firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE THERE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
AFP tries to choose providers that are located in the European Union, however, it can use service providers and data processors which are located in other territories, carrying out international data transfers.
In such cases, we will always do our best to guarantee that all third parties with whom we work maintain the security of your personal data and we will adopt whatever guarantees are necessary for this, in compliance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulations. You can get more information by going email@example.com
WHAT RIGHTS DO THE INTERESTED PARTIES HAVE?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
They will also have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time when the basis that legitimizes it is the obtaining of the interested party's own consent.
They may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights or believe that the data processing is not adequate with the current legality.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
By written communication addressed to ALL FOR PADEL, SL, CALLE CARDENAL MARCEL SPINOLA, 42, PLANTA 2, MADRID, 28016 (MADRID) or, by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying and specifying your request. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address, object of your request, etc. For these purposes, you can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the competent authority.
In commercial communications including newsletters, you can revoke the consent granted by sending an email to our email@example.com in the message the phrase "Unsubscribe from the Communications Service", or by clicking on the unsubscribe link if it is indicated in the email message.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD) for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
AFP is committed to respecting the fundamental principles of privacy and data protection. Therefore, we periodically review our policy to keep it updated and comply with data protection regulations.
Therefore, AFP reserves the right to periodically modify this policy in order to adapt it to changes and maintain it in accordance with current legislation.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its treatment for the purposes expressed above. It is noted that some of the services provided on the Web may have particular conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.
Review Date: November 11, 2021