2.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES
3.1.- According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3.2.- According to the purpose
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page. web and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application) , use security features during browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (for example, ani loading of a text or image) or sharing content through social networks. Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the provision of the service requested by the user, as occurs in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc. If it is the user himself who chooses those characteristics (for example , if you select the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the Cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3.3.- According to the length of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.- LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
|smvr||Third Party (Salesmanago)||10 years||SALESmanago sets this cookie to store information about visits.|
|smuuid||Third Party (Salesmanago)||10 years||SALESmanago sets this cookie to track individual sessions on the site, to collect statistical data from multiple visits.|
|_smvs||Third Party (Salesmanago)||1 day||SALESmanago sets this cookie to store information about the origin of the first visit to the website.|
|_ga_QH3CE5BQKQ||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_ga||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, the _gid cookie stores information about how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report on website performance. Some of the data that is collected includes the number of visitors, their origin and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_54354711_1||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|smg||Third Party (Salesmanago)||10 years||SALESmanago sets this cookie to identify a user.|
|PHPSESSID||necessary||Session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a user's unique session ID for the purpose of managing the user's session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.|
|PrestaShop-f3d3a8110902e8100b83269186472549||necessary||20 days||Cookie necessary for the proper functioning of e-commerce|
|smforms||necessary||2 years||Cookie necessary for the correct functioning of the forms|
|kk_leadtag||Third Party (Kelko)||1 year|
|SERVER ID||Yield (Salesmanago)||Session||This cookie is set by Slideshare's HAProxy load balancer to assign the visitor to a specific server.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||necessary||1 year||Set by our blog's GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies under the "Required" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||necessary||1 year||Set by our blog's GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the "Non-Necessary" category.|
5.- REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can revoke your consent to the acceptance of cookiesby clicking here.
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is supported and which are not, following the procedures of the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
Options > Privacy > Cookies
Safari, iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
6.- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Supplier||Purpose of the Service and Cookie||Provider Information|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistical analysis of the website at the level of visitor counts, pages visited, keywords used and the like||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|SALESmanago||Statistical analysis of the website at the level of visitor accounting, pages visited, products consulted and marketing and communication services||https://www.salesmanago.com/marketing-automation/terms.htm|