ALL FOR PADEL (hereinafter, AFP), in its capacity as service provider, is responsible for the website www.allforpadel.com and makes this document available to users to comply with the obligations set forth in the «Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce »(hereinafter, LSSI-CE), as well as informing all users of the conditions of use of the website.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Through the portal, www.allforpadel.com makes the following available to Users:
- Information about our products
- Information about AFP Academy
- Information about slopes and professionals
- Player information
- Possibility of contacting AFP through forms.
- Purchase of product online.
- Possibility of managing and accessing a private area (My account).
- Access to social networks in which AFP is present.
- Blog access
The website is made up of all these elements associated with the domain name www.allforpadel.com, as well as all the portals and domain extensions associated with it.
Identifying data of the person responsible for the website
In order to comply with the duty of information established in article 10 of the LSSI-CE, we inform the users of the website that its owner is AFP and we make the following information available to them:
- Company name: ALL FOR PADEL, SL
- CIF: B-86333465
- Registered office: Calle Cardenal Marcelo Spínola, 42 Torre Spínola - 2nd floor, CP28016 in Madrid
- Registration data: Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 29046, Book 0, Folio 162, Section 8, Page M-529300, 1st Inscription.
- The contact details are as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. +34 911336622
The stated address will be considered the contact postal address for any communication.
General conditions of use
The mere access and use of the website presupposes the reading, knowledge and acceptance of this document, as well as the texts cited in the previous paragraph, so we strongly advise you to read them. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
AFP reserves the right to modify the website, without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents included in it. So we invite you to review our legal texts every time you enter our website. Any modification that we make to the texts will be applicable from the moment it is available to the Users and, therefore, from the moment the modification is public. In any case, we will indicate at the end of these the date of publication of the last modification made.
From the website you may be redirected to content from third party websites. Since AFP cannot always control the content posted by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility for such content. In any case, AFP will proceed to immediately withdraw the redirection to said website if the content could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
AFP is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside it. However, in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, AFP will actively collaborate in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.
In the event that the User considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to it, that reveals the illegal nature of the use of any content, you can contact AFP at the following email address atencionalcliente @ allforpadel .com
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it works properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, AFP does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.
AFP provides Users with access to a private area where they can manage product purchases and their personal information, which they can access with a username and password. By creating an account, the User will be able to make their purchases faster without re-inserting all the data again. In addition, you can review the history of all your orders and manage your account.
If the User loses or has knowledge of unauthorized access to their private area by third parties, they must immediately notify AFP at the following email address email@example.com
You access and use the website as a User and under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services that AFP offers through the website.
AFP is not responsible for the damages that you could cause as a User, due to an erroneous or improper use in your relationships with third parties, being your sole and exclusive responsibility. And we inform you that you must assume all expenses that may arise from processes initiated against you for non-compliance with the provisions of this text.
On the other hand, as a User you will be responsible for the veracity of the information you provide through any form that we make available to you; being the falsity of the communicated data sufficient reason for the denial of access to our web. For these purposes, it is the User's responsibility to keep all the information provided to AFP up-to-date, so that it responds, at all times, to the User's real situation.
Obligation to use the website correctly
As a User, you are obliged to access and use our website diligently and correctly, respecting the following rules and assuming any responsibility that may arise from breach of these.
In particular, and by way of indication, but not exhaustive, the User agrees to:
- Do not misrepresent your identity by posing as someone else.
- Make use of the website to view the content that AFP makes available to Users, learn how we work, request and obtain information about our products, access our blog and make inquiries through our contact forms.
- Use any section of the website for strictly personal, private and private purposes.
- Do not authorize third parties to use the website in whole or in part or to introduce or incorporate the content, products and / or services of the website as their own business activity.
- Not to use the website and / or its contents to carry out activities contrary to the Law, morals, good customs or public order and / or for illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes or effects on rights and interests of third parties.
- Not to disseminate, store and / or manage the contents hosted on the website and that are susceptible to infringing the rights of the author, the rights of third parties or any regulation of rights of a civil, criminal, administrative or other nature.
- Not to cause damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of our physical and logical systems or of our suppliers or collaborators, introducing or spreading computer viruses or others that could cause such damage on the network.
Right of exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
At AFP we reserve the right to deny or withdraw access to the content hosted on our website, without the need for prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with the provisions of this Legal Notice or any of the other legal texts that govern the use of our website.
Furthermore, AFP does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability and technical or operational continuity of the website.
- Of the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website, services, content, etc. in order to respond to the needs, activities or expectations of the Users.
- The negligent or illegal use of the website, in general, that does not respect what is established in the legal texts to which reference has been made, good faith, morality or public order.
- Regarding the existence of errors or inaccuracies on the website and because the contents have been written in accordance with current regulations and in good faith, they will be corrected by AFP as soon as possible and as soon as it is known. of it.
Intellectual and industrial property
As a User, you acknowledge and consent that any Industrial and Intellectual Property right of the website (registered trademark, copyright of photographic or audiovisual works, literary works, technical or opinion articles, designs and other rights that fall on materials or contents of the website) correspond to AFP or to those who have granted it, where appropriate, a user license.
For these purposes, a website is understood, by way of example, but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, photographic or audiovisual works, technical or opinion articles, trademarks, text and / or graphics.
In this sense, the brand “adidas"," The 3-bar logo "," the 3-stripes mark "will remain the exclusive property of Adidas AG and are protected by applicable law.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization of the content of this website, in any case requires prior written authorization from AFP.
As a User, you must respect any Industrial and Intellectual Property rights that may derive from any content incorporated into the website; Any use not previously authorized by AFP will be considered an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights.
AFP does not authorize third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, leaving AFP expressly exempt from any liability that may arise from said action.
In no case, AFP will be responsible for the possible infractions that you could commit as a User in terms of Industrial and Intellectual Property, and that derive from any type of work, designs, brands, utility models, patents, etc. incorporated into the website.
AFP maintains the policy of not examining or accepting submissions of ideas, inventions, designs, texts, images, sounds, software or any other material or information not previously requested by AFP.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Likewise, in the event of any controversy, the User may go to the ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence; Provided that the affected person is not a "Consumer or User", the parties expressly agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid as this is the place of execution of the Contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Review Date: November 11, 2021