Any person accessing this website assumes the role of User, which entails the strict observance of the provisions included in this legal notice, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply.
Through the portal, www.allforpadel.com places the following at Users’ disposal:
- Information about us
- Information about our products
- Information about AFP Academy
- Information about courts and professionals
- Information about players
- Information about official stores
- Possibility of contacting AFP through forms.
- Online product purchase.
- Possibility of managing and accessing a private area (My account).
- Access to the social media where AFP is present.
- Access to the blog
The website is composed of all these elements associated to the domain name www.allforpadel.com, in addition to all the portals and domain extensions associated therewith, such as shop.allforpadel.com
Website owner’s identification details
In compliance with the disclosure duty established in Article 10 of the LISS-EC, we hereby inform the website users that the owner is AFP and place the following data at their disposal:
Registered office: Calle Cardenal Marcelo Spínola, no. 42, Torre Spínola – 2ª planta, Postcode 28016 of Madrid (SPAIN)
Tel. +34 911336622
AFP is made up of the following companies:
- ALL FOR PADEL, S.L.
EIN: B-86333465 Registered office: Calle Cardenal Marcelo Spínola, 42 Torre Spínola – 2ª planta, Postcode 28016, Madrid (SPAIN), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 29046, book 0, sheet 162, section 8, page M-529300, entry 1.
- ALL FOR PADEL LAB, S.L.
EIN: B88067186 Registered office: Calle Cardenal Marcelo Spínola, no. 42, Torre Spínola – 2ª planta, 28016 Madrid (SPAIN). Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 37488, sheet 42, page M-668233, entry 1.
- AFP COURTS, S.L.
EIN: B87758033 Registered office: Calle Cardenal Marcelo Spínola, no. 42, Torre Spínola – 2ª planta, 28016 Madrid (SPAIN). Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 35689, sheet 60, page M-641388, entry 1.
The address provided shall be considered the contact postal address for communication purposes.
By accessing and using the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions established in the preceding paragraph, due to which we strongly recommend you read them. The User assumes responsibility for using the website.
AFP reserves the right to modify the website, without prior notice, for the purpose of updating, correcting, modifying, adding or removing the contents included therein. Therefore, we invite you to read our legal texts whenever you enter our website. Any modification we make to the texts shall apply from the moment it is available to the Users and, therefore, from the moment the modification is published. In any case, we will indicate the publication date of the last modification made at the end of the texts.
The website may redirect the User to content from third-party websites. Since AFP cannot always control the content introduced by third parties in their websites, it does not assume any type of liability for said content. In any case, AFP shall proceed to immediately remove the redirection to said website should the content contravene national or international legislation, morale or the public order, notifying the competent authorities of the content in question.
AFP is exempt from any type of liability arising from the information published on its website in those cases where said information is manipulated or introduced by an external third party. However, pursuant to articles 11 and 16 of the LISS-EC, AFP shall actively collaborate in the removal or, where applicable, blockage of any content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party rights or morale and the public order.
Should the User consider that the website contains any content that may be susceptible of the foregoing, which reveals the illegal nature of the use of any content, they can contact AFP at the following email address: email@example.com
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it works properly. In principle, the correct operation of the website can be ensured 24 hours a day the year round. However, AFP does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
AFP gives Users access to a private area where they can manage product purchases and their personal information, which they can access via a username and password. By creating an account, Users can make faster purchases by not having to re-enter all their details. Additionally, they can review their order history and manage their account.
If the User loses or becomes aware of an unauthorised access to their private area by third parties, they must notify AFP immediately at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You access and use the website as a User and under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User undertakes to adequately use the contents and services offered by AFP through the website.
AFP is not responsible for the damages you may cause as a User for erroneous or undue use of the website in your relationships with third parties, for which you are solely and exclusively responsible. We also inform you that you must bear all the costs that may arise from the lawsuits brought against you for contravening this text.
Furthermore, as a User you will be responsible for the veracity of the information you provide through any form we place at your disposal. The falseness of the data provided shall be sufficient cause for denying access to our website. To this end, the User is responsible for keeping all the information provided to AFP updated so that it accurately reflects the User’s actual situation.
Obligation to make proper use of the website
The user undertakes to access and use our website diligently and properly, in compliance with the rules, assuming any liability that may arise from non-compliance therewith.
In particular, the User undertakes to comply, indicatively, but not limited to, the following:
- Not use a false identity or pretend to be someone else.
- Use the website to visualise the content that AFP places at Users’ disposal, learn how we work, request and obtain information about our products, access our blog and ask questions through our contact forms.
- Use any section of the website for strictly personal, private and particular purposes.
- Not authorise third parties to make full or partial use of the website or to introduce or incorporate the contents, products and/or services of the website as their own business activity.
- Not use the website and/or its contents to carry out activities that contravene the Law, morale, good practices or the public order and/or for illegal or prohibited purposes or effects detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties.
- Not disclose, store and/or manage the contents housed on the website and which are susceptible of infringing copyright, third-party rights or any legislation governing civil, criminal, administrative or any other rights.
- Not cause damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of our physical and logical systems or those of our suppliers or collaborators by introducing and spreading computer or other viruses over the Internet that may cause said damage.
Right to exclusion of warranties and liability
At AFP we reserve the right to deny or withdraw access to the contents housed on our website, without need for prior notice, on our own initiative or at the request of a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with the provisions of this Legal Notice or any of the legal texts governing the use of our website.
Additionally, AFP does not guarantee nor accept liability for the damages and losses of any nature that may arise from:
- The lack of availability and technical or operational continuity of the website.
- The lack of use, adequacy or validity of the website, services, contents, etc., in order to meet Users’ needs, activities or expectations.
- The negligent or illegal use of the website, in general, that contravenes the provisions of the legal texts or those to which it makes reference, good faith, morale or the public order.
- With regard to the existence of errors or inaccuracies on the website, since the content is created in accordance with current rules and the principle of good faith, they will be remedied by AFP as soon as possible and when it becomes aware of them.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
As a User, you acknowledge and agree that any Industrial and Intellectual Property right over the website (registered trademark, copyright of photographic or audiovisual works, literary works, technical or opinion articles, designs and other rights inherent to website materials or contents) correspond to AFP or to whomever AFP has granted, where applicable, a use licence.
For such purposes, “website” is understood to include, but not limited to, programming, editing, compiling and other necessary elements for operation thereof, the designs, logotypes, photographic or audiovisual works, technical articles or opinion surveys, trademarks, text and/or graphics.
In this regard, the trademark “adidas”, “the three-stripe logo” and “the three-stripe trademark” shall continue to the exclusive property of adidas AG and are protected by the applicable legislation.
Regardless of their ultimate purpose, the full or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing of the content of this website requires in all cases the previous written authorisation of AFP.
As a User you must respect any Industrial and Intellectual Property right that may arise from any contents included on the website. Any use not previously authorised by AFP shall be considered an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights.
AFP does not authorise third parties to directly redirect users to the specific contents of the website, whereupon AFP is exempt from any liability that may arise from said action.
Under no circumstances will AFP be held liable for any Industrial and Intellectual Property rights you infringe as a User in relation to any type of work, designs, trademarks, utility models, patents, etc., included on the website.
AFP has a policy of not inspecting or accepting unrequested ideas, inventions, designs, texts, images, sounds, software or any other material or information sent to AFP.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Similarly, in the event of any discrepancy, the User may have recourse to ordinary jurisdiction, in compliance with jurisdiction and competence rules, provided that the affected person is not a “Consumer or User”. The parties expressly agree to subject themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, due to being the venue of the Contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they are entitled.